Monday, November 28, 2011

Literacy Sound File

When I started this project I wasn't sure what to focus on. I think one of the first things that came to mind was when I remember starting to play computer games, especially since the programs I was using were based on learning. I focused on using my mom as a first hand resource to gather information and used the recording of my conversation as the basis for my story.
This was actually the last project I finished because I wasn't sure in what direction to go. So to begin I started off the best way I knew how... chatting on the phone with my mom. We definitely don't need an excuse to talk at all but having a definite topic helps us stay focused. My mom continued to tell me stories of when my brother and I were little kids and learning to read and lots of stuff that we would love to do and games we would play. That was definitely the best way for me to go about getting this information.  I used the audio files from the conversation with her to frame my story and add in my own commentary to embellish what my mom is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment